fall blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I washed my hair...muahahaha

Hailey has a problem. She is not grossed out by toilet water. This is a problem because a couple of times she has washed her hands... in the toilet. That was pretty gross but today she reached a whole new level of EW I can't believe you did that! Today I sent her in the bathroom and she shut the door. When she didn't come out 2 minutes later I sent Daddy in to check. This is what I hear.
Gigglies.  " I washed my hair Daddy!" "Gross you don't stick anything in the toilet. That's gross. You need a shower."  " O.K. Why?"  " Because you put your head in the potty." " I put my pee in the potty too." ( Mommy is laughing hysterically in the other room.) " That's just.. that's. Ew Hailey you need a shower. People poop and pee in the potty. Don't put your head in there. "  "Why?! I'm gonna get in the showerwer. I like a showerwer. " I wonder if my son will have this strange desire to wash himself in the toilet. At least she hasn't started drinking out of it.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I can so see this whole situation playing out and I would also be the mommy in the other room laughing hysterically...

    ReplyDelete