fall blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Colors

My daughter refuses to learn her colors. She knows what you want when you ask for the green block, and she insists on eating the blue m&ms first but she refuses to tell you the colors when you ask. I know I shouldn't get frustrated... I was much worse. She comes by it naturally too. I can't put colors together to save my life. In a couple of weeks we are going to do our photos up in the mountains and I don't have a clue what we'll wear. How is it that with four people I can't find one color that we all have? The other thing I can't figure out is what colors go well together. This has been a problem all my life. As a kid I wore some wild combinations, now that I'm all grown up I still can't color coordinate. Everything goes with blue jeans but if I have to wear colored pants or a skirt I generally weAr the same color. Brown pants? Brown shirt! Black pants? Black sweater. Now I have a whole group to color coordinate! At least my dog is black.

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that I'm a fashion guru or haven't you yet, you need help with colors I'm the woman for the job!!! You don't all need the same color silly that's why they call it contrast and lots of colors look appealing together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..I'll have you go through our closets!

    ReplyDelete