fall blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I need a Hair cut

My Daughter tells me everyday, sometimes twice a day, " I need a haircut mommy, you need to cut my hair."  Daddy needs a haircut all the time but with two little people its hard for me to get to everyone's head. My head has been sorely neglected. Four months ago I did a drastic makeover and cut nearly 14 inches off and had it dyed a really pretty brown. Well the brown has faded to nearly my own dull color and my hair has grown a good three inches. I need a hair cut.

I could probably get it cut at Walmart but I see some really scary things come out of there. I'm afraid I'll come out looking as strange and deranged as I feel. There is of course the problem of finding ten minutes to get my hair cut. It never takes ten minutes. You would think it would only take 20 at the most but I've never had a haircut that took less than 30 minutes. I'm not sure why. I apparently have very difficult hair. The hairdresser never fails to tell me how thick and fine it is. They also tell me all the cuts that I like won't work for me. Have you ever tried to find 30 minutes of peace away from a two year old, who wants to cut your hair herself, and a 5 week old who wants to eat all the time? Impossible! I think hairdressers should allow time outs for mom's. They probably don't' because they are like the rest of us.If I stop in the middle I'll forget what I was doing.

What I really need is someone to teach me how to do my hair. Then maybe I'd be able to do my daughter's hair. It's turning out just like mine... in a ponytail everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment