fall blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cake!!!?!!




Add caption
H enjoying a little treat
You may have noticed that I have an addiction. It isn't to sweets, I like a good dessert as much as the next person but I really just want a taste and I'm satisfied. I don't want a lot of anything so I don't bake often. I'd have to eat the stuff more than I want to and I'd be really fat. I worked hard to get skinny! I'm addicted to baking. Not just baking but experimental baking. I love it when people invite me over and ask me to bring dessert. This give me a chance to break out my blender, my coffee pot, the nutella and maybe a recipe for guidance. ( I didn't say I was a mad scientist! ) Today I made a cake that will probably kill us! One slice might just send us to heaven! I made my favorite chocolate cake ( wacky cake!) and created a monster. I got creative with peanut butter ( well chocolate NEEDS peanut butter!) Nutella and cream cheese. Then I made some whipped cream, but I thought who wants plain whipped cream? So I made some hazelnut coffee icing. Then I thought this just isn't right. What is missing? Chocolate whipped cream! YES! I didn't have a frosting Bag so I made one and this is what came out of the kitchen. Frankenstein Monster! Like I said this cake might just kill us, but what a way to go! AND I'm super excited! If  my one piece of cake doesn't kill me then I can make a chocolate cake with raspberry filling for my friend on a vegan diet. I'm going to die of happiness because I don't have to figure out what to do with the cakes later. As you can see, I don't have to figure out what to do with the whipped cream left in the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment