fall blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Birthday, anniversary, and graduation! O my!

Hello again! It's me, the crazy lady. This month has been absolutely jammed packed with celebrations and activities! I'll just have to list them off chronologically.  First there was, what is perhaps my favorite thing to celebrate, Randy's birthday. I love celebrating his birthday. He hate's celebrating his birthday. The one things he likes about his birthday is every year I make him a special cake. He doesn't like cake so he gets a fruit pie, ice cream cake, whatever is new and interesting. This year it was banana split cake. He loved the cake and even invited our neighbors down to partake. It was a good day. Then there is our anniversary. This year we had to celebrate it on the road because we traveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment