fall blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Do you want a piece of Candy?!?

Everyone knows that we all go down that bad parent road. The road that bribes our children to use the potty. My daughter loves this. She only gets a piece of candy from me when she asks after she goes. Occasionally I bribe her by telling her if she sits on the potty and goes she can have one smarty! She'll go potty and say" I want a piece of candy. I want a smarty pants mommy." Randy got her a bag of tootsi pops and she gets them when she poo's or when he's feeling generous. The other day after a successful attempt I gave her a tootsi pop. Then I shut her out so I could take care of my business. Her sweet little voice floats in to me " If you go potty you can have a lick." As I exit I drop a kiss on her forehead and she asks " Did you pee mommy?"" Why yes, yes I did." " You can have a lick for going pee. Good job mommy."  What a sweaty. Today she violated my rules of privacy and waltzed in during my personal time. " What do you think you are doing?" You are going potty. Do you want a piece of canny?" What can I say... I did want a piece of canny.

No comments:

Post a Comment